Electric Guitar Lessons Auckland
Get Your Electric Guitar Playing To The Next Level
If you’re an electric guitarist living in Auckland, then I’d love to help you to get your playing to the next level. I’ll do this by helping you to…
- Identify and fix any bad habits that might currently be holding you back.
- Develop your technique and musicianship to a high level.
- Learn practical music theory that helps you to become more confident and creative as a player.
- Improvise in a fluid and musical way.
- Learn the music that you love in a more efficient and effective way.
- Avoid long-term plateaus that can often happen to self-taught guitarists.
- Learn how to practice guitar in an effective way, so that you get the maximum benefit from your practice sessions.
Who I Teach
I specialize in teaching electric guitarists that…
- Are at least 18 years old. (Most of my current students are 30 or older).
- Want to learn rock, blues or metal styles of guitar playing.
- Are willing and able to commit to a regular weekly time slot.
- Value their time and understand that trying to self-teach can often have a very high time cost.
- Are able to set aside time for regular guitar practice sessions. (Ideally, you’d want to be able to practice for at least 30-minutes, on at least five days of the week).
If this sounds like you, then I’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the contact form below, and I’ll send you my information pack…